After going back and forth about whether to try and again or not we have decided to take advantage of still having insurance that covers most of the cost and try again.
We went in yesterday so K's day 3 u/s and there was a cyst. K will be on BCP's for a couple weeks to calm things down and hopefully that cyst will go away. It looked like it was already starting to break up.
We are also busy trying to pick a new donor.
That's about it for us on the TTC subject.
I'm feeling alot better. I'm taking my blood thinners everyday and taking it easy so my body can do what it needs to do to break down the clots. I go back to working Job #2 this week. Even though I've loved all the time off I'm looking forward to getting back to work.
1 year ago