Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Morning Sickness

Morning Sickness has started and it's all day  :(

People say it's a good sign.  I just feel exhausted and nauseous.  I've been released from the fertility doctor and now I'm trying to make an appointment with my OB.  Which is a pain in the ass.  You can't just call them and make an appointment.  It's an ordeal.  I actually got transferred to the nurses line and haven't called back yet.  I may need to start looking for another OB.  I really don't want to do that because I have a lot of history with this office, but I also can't be stressed out either.

That's my only update at the moment. 

1 comment:

  1. Well that's good and bad news all rolled into one! You feel like crap but that means you're pregnant. The amount of time it takes your doctor's office to get back to you is going to be crucial - esp with a twin pregnancy. Start interviewing other OBs now while you have time - you might meet one you love and who is responsive - ASK about response time and on call eyc when you interview them. My doc was high intervention focused and he told me to call him any time which I did. I ended up at ON triageamy times but my peace of mind was important to me and to him. And yes, surprisingly it was a male doc! Good luck! I'm do excited to hear about your pregnancy as it progresses!

    ReplyDelete