Monday, February 1, 2010

We're back!

Vacation was great. It was so relaxing. I don't know the last time we had 10 days of absolutely nothing to do. I read 2 novels, watched a bunch of movies, ate great food, and went for a few long walks.

K gets her final beta tomorrow that will confirm that she isn't pregnant anymore. We'll wait for her next full cycle and start with our last try.

I'm so happy to be back at work.

I have alot of blogs to catch up on. I hope everything is going well out in blogland.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! So glad you both got away for some much needed rest and relaxation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! So glad to hear your vacay was everything you two needed it to be. I hope tomorrows beta goes as anticipated so you can look to the sunny future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. I'm so glad you guys were able to have some rejuvenation time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back! Glad you had a nice vacation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. vacations do a lot of good.. glad you had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete