Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Another TWW

Insem went well this afternoon. Sample had 21 Million swimmer which is very nice.

I have decided to not tell anyone about this try. I just called to day "an appointment". Didn't even say where I went. Even my best friend asked me today where we were in the process and I just couldn't say the words. So, anyone who reads this that knows me in real life please do not be mad but I just can't discuss it. I will update everything through the blog only and anyone who does not have access to the blog just won't know anything unless I decide to tell them a long time from now.

We were so excited to see a BFP after so long that we told friends and then we had to go back and tell them about the miscarriage. It was so hard. Something I don't want to have to do again. So, we'll get our BFP again (positive thinking) and then we'll wait at least 3 months to let everyone know.

So, I'll thank all of you in advance for being my outlet this cycle because I'm not giving any information to anyone else except my blog family.

11 comments:

  1. Sweetie, I'm sending so much luck to you both for this cycle! Wonderful count and positive attitude! I'm excited for that dinner to celebrate 2 BFP’s this month! Hang in and stay busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite the previous m/c and all the sadness surrounding it, you now know that K can in fact get pg which is awesome. That knowledge combined with those fabulous swimmers makes for a winning attitude. Now the dreaded 2ww. Wishing you the best - as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck. I am hoping so hard for you. I have the same rules, with one BFF exception, for my IUIs. Even though I know it comes from a place of love, it is just too much when everyone I know is asking, "So?!?!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping for the best for you guys! I've been reading your blog and am positive thinking a BFP in two weeks for you(which seem like the longest 2 weeks of a month) :-) Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! I am cheering on the swimmers as I type this. Go swimmers go!

    As for not telling anyone, totally understandable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fingers crossed and waiting here to offer you plenty of support followed by happiness when you get your BFP.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A I completely get this, I do. I too am here waiting for your days to pass to offer you support or congratulationa. thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you're being very smart and protecting yourselves is definitely a priority. Everything crossed for you all:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really hope this is the cycle for you! It's hard to share, sometimes. The first few rounds you want to shout from the rooftops, after that....privacy is more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh, I'm so sorry you had to "take back" your good news--that must have been incredibly difficult. Smart on you to hold your cards close to your chest.

    I am glad to hear the sperm count was so high, and I really hope this is the one.

    ReplyDelete