Thursday, December 11, 2014

IVF #3 - BFN

It didn't happen this time.  I'm not pregnant.  We will try again.  Probably another frozen embryo transfer and then if that one doesn't work we'll go to another fresh try.  That's what we think the plan is at the moment anyway.

I'm not sure how I feel about it all.  I think it would have helped us on December 28th when our delivery date hit to be pregnant again and have that to look forward to rather then now only having our loss to mourn on that day. 

I need to diet.  I need to stop eating out of depression.  I have to pull it together better.  It's hard knowing I should still be pregnant.  It's hard with our delivery date only days away.  But I'm strong and it will happen.

Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! That's just so hard:(( I was hoping right along with you! Big big hugs. Don't beat yourself up about eating out of depression. It's so hard to be in control when your feelings are a roller coaster. Thinking of you and sending hope and strength!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry. And screw the shoulds and have tos unless the changes genuinely make you feel better.

    ReplyDelete