Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I'm still alive

Hi everyone. I'm still here. Working all the time, but I'm really enjoying just the weekend thing at job #2. I love going home every evening. I know I'll be working 7 days a week, I was already working 6 as well as at least 2 nights a week getting home at 11pm.

I'm still following all my dear friends in blogland. Especially those who are still trying. Sometimes I don't know what to say. I want so bad so say something comforting, but then I relive my own experience and all I can think is there isn't anything anyone can really say that helps. So, I still try and pray that everything will be ok.

Along the same lines my Mom told me yesterday that my brother's girlfriend lost the baby. Even though they are unmarried, unemployed, uninsured, and living with my parents and are crazy to bring a baby into that situation I still feel terrible for them. She is 41 and from what my Mom said this is her 3rd miscarriage. I know she wants a child, which is something I can totally relate to.

I've been thinking more and more about adoption lately. With job loss and all the medical debt we have to pay off from TTC as well as the blood clot I had a year ago I know it will be a while before we can really try again. So, with time against us because of age I'm thinking adoption is probably better. I told this to K. We weren't in the right place to have a huge discussion, but I let her know that I wasn't giving up the dream but maybe we need to look at other options because when we're ready age is going to be a huge factor. I don't know.

That is about it for now. All I can write anyway. Good luck everyone.

1 comment:

  1. hi. no comment, just wanted to say hi.

    also, i know what you mean about commenting. it's hard to thing of words that don't feel hollow.

    ReplyDelete