Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 will be a GREAT year!!

2012 was a better year.  It took a lot of work to bounce back from all the bad that had happened and all the hurt that we went through but things are better.

2013 is going to a great year.  I can feel it.  I don't work two jobs anymore.  We live a much healthier life and workout with a trainer which will continue through 2013.  We are going to put everything we have into IVF.  If it works great.  If it doesn't I have made peace with that and I will move on.  We have decided that is it now or never. 

We are going to an informational meeting at the Fertility Doctor January 10th.  With that we'll get everything started.

I'm getting my body ready for the process.  I'm down 22 pounds as of this morning.  I am going to increase my workouts with my trainer soon and I guess all I can do is get myself as healthy as possible and let mother nature and a good doctor do the rest. 

I hope everyone out there has a safe New Years Eve and a great New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Such good news! You really are serious warriors! Wishing you your beautiful BFP in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you all the best in 2013! Hope the meeting on the 10th goes well and as always let me know if you have any questions or need anything at all. I added acupuncture in my IVF cycle if nothing else it helped me remove some of the stress. I also did pressure balls in my ears which they applied before my transfer and removed after. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete