Monday, May 4, 2009

We walked for...

Our friend Colleen was diagnosed with MS this past October. Yesterday was the Minneapolis MS walk. The walk is 6 1/2 miles. K and I thought we were going to only be able to walk 1/2 of it because K had to be at the airport by 11:30am. But we were able to do both. We walked all 6 1/2 miles and got her to the airport in time to catch her plane. After I dropped her off I went home, changed into something comfy & became a couch potato for the rest of the night. I was so sore. We walk roughly 3 miles every time we walk the puppies so I didn't really think 6 miles would kill me, but IT DID.

K has an u/s tomorrow morning to check out the follie action going on. We'll be told if she'll start the injectables or not.

That's all the news I have. Hope everyone is having a good Monday and I hope May is a good month for BFP's!

6 comments:

  1. What a day! I hope you hear great news tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa--you guys are quite the walkers. I feel like a large potato in comparison! Here's hoping that the appointment goes well!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Jen. 3 miles on a regular basis is great. I need to increase my owm mileage. Congrats on the MS walk and I will keep my fingers crossed for good news on the u/s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great that you were able to support your friend and do the entire walk. Good luck with the scan tomorrow, it's always exciting to see what the injectables will do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with the scan tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on finishing the walk! And, wishing you the best of luck with the u/s tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete