Friday, August 21, 2009

This will be the cycle...

It's very unlike me to not post something between Day 3 and Insem, but things have been crazy.

Here is our TTC update...

K has 1 leading follicle right now with 1 maybe catching up in time. Maybe not. This cycle she had no activity on her left and the usual 1-2 good on the right. We are going forward with 2 insems this cycle. We figure the expense is worth it since we have limited tries left. We insem tomorrow and Sunday with the PG test on Sept 4th.

We're, of course, really hoping this is the cycle we see that BFP. In the end I know we will be glad that we exhausted all options and we did everything we could. My fear is still we end up with no baby but still broke and probably a little bitter. :( But again I try to live with no regrets. I would have regretted not trying everything I did when it came to me. I'm glad I stopped when I did instead of being more disappointment. I'm glad we're putting everything into K since she really has been our best shot at having a baby. If it doesn't happen we'll be upset but hopefully it won't be something we can't get past.

Ok, now that I have that out of my system...Back to only positive thoughts!! 1 perfect follicle with 2 insems with Millions of sperm. 1 will find it's way and make some magic happen! This will happen and we'll see a BFP!

I have to catch up with everyone. I've been a bit out of touch but I hope everyone is doing well out there.

12 comments:

  1. This will happen and I can't wait to the post about you BFP! Good luck this weekend. Have you seen the fancy new digs the REs got? No wonder they charge us so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending baby dust your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently I can't type today...

    I can't wait to *see* the post about *your* BFP! There. I said it twice. Maybe it will be twins?

    ReplyDelete
  4. fingers crossed that this one is it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. May this one be The One! Loving the positive thinking, and thinking it right along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :::Fingers Crossed::: Positive mojo your family's way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree... this is it. Sending positive vibes your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Staying positive is the best thing you can do. Going into each cycle thinking "this is the one" is tough...but you have to do it. I'm wishing you both the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck - this WILL be the cycle :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck this time! I can't wait to see a photo of your positive HPT on the 4th!

    ReplyDelete