Monday, January 14, 2013

Moving forward

I've contacted the Doctor's Office regarding my diagnostic testing and a list of questions regarding the process and what I need clarification on.  I've also contacted the financial office for the Doctor's Office with my questions regarding that part of this whole process sending them a copy of my new insurance card.

Because of our age we have decided to move forward with IVF using donor egg and I will carry.  I know that donor egg isn't for everyone, but we feel good about our decision.  We originally thought about using K's eggs and I carry but after running the tests we decided that our best chances for success is donor egg. 

The wait-list right now is roughly 6 months which I've requested today to have us put on that list.  In the meantime I will get all of my testing done as well as continue to get my body ready by getting me as fit and as healthy as possible.

Very exciting.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Such a big decision but sounds like definitely the right one for you guys. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting. I can't wait for this to happen for you.

    ReplyDelete