Friday, March 19, 2010

Have a Good Weekend!

I am so nervous I'm making myself sick. My heart is going 240 every minute and I catch myself saying PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!.... Over and over again in my head and I don't even realize I'm doing it. I know I'm looking for any sign at all that would tell me that K is pregnant but the signs have been only few. I think I'm going crazy.

I'm really hoping for good news. Talk to you all Monday morning.

6 comments:

  1. GoodLuckGoodLuckGoodLuck!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really really hoping to see a BFP post from you next week. Try to stay sane while waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I always said that same silent refrain. It was partial prayer and partial anxious mantra. I am saying prayers that this month IS the one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you both! Sending love and luck! But mostly love because I have a wonderful feeling about Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please please please YES.... I am hoping as hard as I can for you guys!! Let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes yes yes! Wishing and hopingand praying for you two and your little bean to make herself known on Monday.

    ReplyDelete