Wednesday, March 17, 2010

LONGEST TWW EVER!

I feel like the days will never end. We still have 5 days before we test and it feels like a year away.

Of course I'm so scared to see the results. I'm staying positive. Hoping and thinking only good thoughts.

We're trying to not look for signs or early symptoms. But it's hard to look for symptoms when she's been so sick the past few days. She always decreases her allergy medicine when we're trying even through she only takes the one that is pregnancy safe. So, this week her allergies have been in over drive and she is miserable.

That's about it in our world. I'll update next Monday.

8 comments:

  1. Been thinking of you ladies and visualizing wonderful news come Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking of you too and hope it is the news you want come Monday.... wishing it in...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck waiting out the rest of your TWW. I'll be thinking of you and my fingers are crossed for good news come Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we are in our TWW also... I forgot how long these days can be. Think positive.. it will happen. I must say it is easier the 2nd time around.. but it's just so expensive that I want it to happen on the first try!! We're keeping our fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh, I feel for you. The 2ww is torture... just awful! I am so hopeful that this cycle will be worth all the stress with your BFP. :) fingers crossed and sending love and luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cant wait to hear more news monday! have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck. I'll be stalking you Monday. Ihope it's great news for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monday seems so far away when you're down to the last few days! Hoping you get good news!!

    ReplyDelete