Monday, February 23, 2009

Thank you...

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful comments and support. We really feel like we've been hit really hard this year and it's only February. I'm just need to do anything we can to turn things around. Feel like we are in some sort of control again. Well, as much control as one can have when TTC is concerned.

I'm still on the birth control and I'll be making an appointment with the RE soon to get K checked out. In the mean time we're looking at a couple different weight loss plans to help in that area and when K gets back from Chicago next week I think we might get on some kind of structured plan to help get on track.

Other then that things are slow. I'm working alot and just hoping and praying everyday that K gets called back to work sooner then later.

1 comment:

  1. ah..that elusive ttc control! ;-) sounds like you have a great game-plan in place for moving forward.

    for whatever my $0.02 are worth, i did weight watchers (online) in '07 and loved it. i lost 30 lbs and kept it off entirely until i started ttc (since then, i've gained about 7 back...)

    ReplyDelete