Thursday, April 16, 2009

Random update to pass the time during the TWW...

It's only been 2 days and it feels like it's been 2 weeks already. Next week we are going to be so busy and I know that will really help make the time pass. Plus, K's Mom is flying in to help dog sit while we have work done on the house. She'll be here Sunday - Thursday and we haven't told her that we're trying again and she really has no idea that K would even consider trying so we won't even be talking about it. I know I'm looking forward to the mental break of TTC.

Yesterday was our official 13 year anniversary. I worked 2 jobs yesterday so I didn't see her. So we were going to have dinner Tuesday evening even though K had school so I had planned to cook dinner and have it ready for her when she got home. I made marinated chicken breasts with baked potatoes. The chicken turned out so bad. The marinade on the chicken burnt in the broiler and it was uneatable. So, our anniversary dinner ended up being tacos. Not the evening I was planning but we got a good laugh out of it.

This facebook thing is turning out to be kinda fun. I'm still addicted to Mafia Wars and I'm reconnecting with some friends from 10-20 years ago that I have really missed over the years.

That's about it here. The pg test at the RE's office is in 11 days. Keep your fingers crossed. :)

8 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed!

    That's funny about the taco anniversary dinner! I'm sure when kids enter the picture, your anniversary dinners will be more creative! Happy 13th anniversary! What a great milestone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sending BFP vibes your way!

    I must agree with with 2 moms. Next year you will be eating chicken nuggets and cheesy macaroni for your anniversary.

    good luck and congrats on 13 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary! hope you get the best anniversary present ever in 12 days!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Good luck with the rest of the tww - fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary, and my fingers are definitely crossed for you both. Hope the 2ww passes very quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear ya on the SLOW tww....I hope this week goes a lot faster for you both! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete