Friday, May 15, 2009

TWW

We are in another TWW. Insem Wednesday went well.

Remember I mentioned before that we switched donors??? His count was only 11 million. Our previous donor had counts of 29 million and 23 million but we still ended up with BFN and he doesn't have any reported pregnancies. This new guy may only have an 11 million count but he does have reported pregnancies so I'm hoping for better luck.

My birthday was yesterday. All I wanted for my birthday was not to work (either job) and to spend the day with K. That is what I got and it was a wonderful day! Best birthday ever!

I have a couple days of catching up to do with everyone so I'm hoping for good news only! Have a great weekend everyone.

9 comments:

  1. All you need is one!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Glad it was a great day!

    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got fingers and toes crossed for you! Hope the new donor does the trick!
    Happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you had a nice birthday! 11 mil in addition to reported births sounds like good odds to me. OKay fingers crossed as you guys enter the 2ww marathon again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the odds are with you and it only takes one little guy to get the job done. happy Be-lated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck this time around and Happy belated Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! 11 million sounds great. You only need one, right? Or maybe you were hoping for 11million-uplets? :) Seriously though, I've heard that 10 million is the rule of thumb for what most clinics like to see, so you've got that plus a million to spare. Good luck this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The first time I got pregnant, there was only 5 million, 11 million is double that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope this birthday TWW is the one for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keeping my fingers crossed for you girls! Happy Birthday to you... I'm hoping your big birthday gift will arrive in two weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete