U/S looked good. She has 5 follies but 2 are right now measuring at 14 & 14.5. The other 3 are measuring 11, 11.5 & 12. So, most likely only 2 will probably be the right size by insem but of course there is a chance of all 5 being ready, especially because we are adding injectables this cycle and if that was the case we would need to make the decision to insem or not to insem if there are 5 follicles. My RE would not want her to carry 5 and K does not want to be "that" mom.
Has anyone been faced with this decision? Any advise or experiences to share?
We go back for another u/s Thursday morning. We'll know better then if we'll have deal with that situation or not.
1 year ago